Testing and Diagnostics
Our clinic also offers various testing and diagnostics – please find the full lists below.
Lorisan Food Intolerance Tests
- Mycology – Candida Stool Test – investigation for all yeasts and moulds (qualitative and semi quantitative); includes a mouth swab, pH of the stool and virulence test for all yeasts.
- Tumour Marker – tests for the presence of tumour-M2-PK in stool.
- Pancreas Diagnostic – tests for pancreatic elastase as a marker for chronic and acute pancreas inflammation.
- Intestinal Inflammation – tests for secretory IgA and Calprotectin in the stool, and for Alpha 1 antitrypsine (leaky gut test).
- Tissue-transglutaminase-slgA – tests for Coeliac disease using a simple stool test.
- Gliadin Sensitivity – tests for gluten intolerance/coeliac disease.
- Intestinal bleeding – tests for haemoglobin-haptoglobin complex
- Intestinal parasites – tests for protozoa cysts and worm eggs
- Lactose Intolerance – from a simple swab of the mouth mucosa inside the cheek.
- Complete status of intestinal colonisation – including yeasts, moulds and 11 key aerobic/anaerobic bacterias.
- Diagnosis of acute diarrhoea
- Helicobacter pylori antigen – tested from a simple stool sample
- EPX Eosinophil Protein X stool test for IgE antibodies
- Lorisian | 100 – analyses your IgG antibody reaction to 100 common food ingredients.
- Lorisian | 150plus – analyses your IgG antibody reaction to over 150 common food ingredients.
- Lorisian | 150plus with IBS Support – analyses your IgG antibody reaction to over 150 common food ingredients and provides a personalised list of low FODMAP foods.
- Lorisian | 150plus Ideal Weight Support – Analyses your IgG antibody reaction to over 150 common food ingredients and provides a low GI plan.
- Lorisian | Modern Living – Analyses your reaction to 160 of the most prominent ingredients enjoyed by health conscious individuals who wish to optimise their diet.
- Lorisian | Asian Diet – Analyses your reaction to 162 of the most common ingredients found in the Asian diet.
- Lorisian | Nordic Diet – Analyses your reaction to 160 of the most common ingredients found in the Nordic diet.
- Lorisian | 200plus – Analyses your reactions to over 200 ingredients, including all ingredients tested for in the 150plus, Modern Living, Asian Diet and Nordic Diet.
SIBO stands for Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth. It is a condition in the small intestine where bacteria can form in unhealthy numbers. These bacteria can result in various uncomfortable symptoms such as diarrhoea, constipation, flatulence and many more.
The only way to diagnose this condition is by taking a simple lactulose breath test. It can either be sent to your home or you can pick it up at our clinic.
Please contact us for further details.
The prices for these tests range between £50-150. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details regarding specific pricing.
Prices for the Lorisian food tests range between £199-300. Please contact me at email@example.com for further details regarding specific pricing.