COVID-19 – New Protocols for Health & Safety
We have not directly been given the go ahead to open for colonic hydrotherapy.
Testing, B12 Shots & Anti-Wrinkle Treatments
I can however open for testing, B12 injections and anti-wrinkle treatments from week commencing the 4th July 2020.
To ensure all of our safety there will be a few protocols in place. I’ve briefly outlined them below:
- Please notify me by phone 24 hours before your appointment if you feel unwell, we can reschedule
- If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, I would kindly ask you to refrain from either booking or attending an appointment at the clinic:
- New persistent cough
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
HYGIENE AND CLEANING PROTOCOLS
- Come alone to your appointment
- Wash hands on arrival and before leaving the clinic
- Anti-viral hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance of the clinic and you’ll be prompted to use it
- Please wear a mask, I can provide one but will charge 50p
- I will wear a mask, an apron and gloves
- You’ll be required to fill out a short disclaimer before treatment
- No cash payments, only bank transfer wherever possible
- The clinic will be fully disinfected every morning
- I will deep clean every surface and area after each client has left my treatment room
There is still some uncertainty as to what measures we may need to have in place, but listed above are some that I feel are important to maintain the health, safety and wellbeing of yourselves and me.
Some of the protocols may change as government guidelines change.
Huge thanks for your continued support – it means the world. I look forward to welcoming you in.
Stay safe and healthy